Monday, March 29, 2010

March 21, 2010 Bro...You left us!

"Ya Kok" you left without saying anything that morning.
I was shocked and at that moment I realize life is just too short and no one can control it, no matter you are rich or poor.

You have been working hard to earn a living...now you have shop, a semi-d, big cars..but sad to hear that you didn't get to move in to your new house although it's ready! This is really sad!

Your final journey from your house is the most touching part, even our guy schoolmates were crying for you..I think they also realize life is just too short and most important thing is their drinking gang is getting lesser and lesser.

You are always the humorous among us. You brought laughter and joys to all of us...
This year we didn't get to meet each other during CNY because I have to attend a family dinner.

Your wife shown us your family photos which you took last November...your children are so adorable..you have a sweet family..but these photos have became your family's sweet memories..

You were planning to write your Will but you have procrastinate it..now your wife is having problem with the business funds, all were under your names...
I was scolding myself why I didn't propose to you and ask you to write a Will when we meet the last time...this is my fault..
Now, she has to face everything by herself...business, finance, kids etc...at least if I were to recommend you to write your Will, her business and finance can be solved temporary..
Sorry man!

No comments:

Post a Comment